1. Promote a network of connected bike lanes, shared-use paths and sidewalks that are safe and accessible for the needs of all users countywide, particularly those who do not have access to a car.
2. Ensure that everyone in our community who needs a bicycle has one, along with access to the resources necessary to maintain their bicycle so that it is safe and reliable.
3. Reduce the incidence of obesity-related diseases by encouraging people to bike and walk.
4. Make our community a highly desirable travel and relocation destination for people who bike and walk.
5. Reduce pollution, traffic congestion and parking problems by encouraging people to bike, walk, and use public transportation as an alternative to driving.
Type your paragraph here.
To promote safe bicycling and walking as transportation and recreation for a healthier, more vibrant and connected Indian River County.